1. The naxpower.com Website (hereinafter the “Website”) does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (or “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal of the Website User and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Website User and accessing them is the Website operator naxpower.com i.e. a company under the name NAC Sp. z o. o. with its registered address in Raszyn, 05-090 Raszyn Al. Krakowska 39.
4. The cookie files are used: to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of webpages;
- in particular, these files allow to recognise the terminal device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the webpages, which makes possible to improve their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “strictly necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuse of the authentication process on the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the webpages of the Website are used;
- “functionality” cookies, enabling a webpage to remember the settings selected by the User and facilitating a personalisation of the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website layout, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, making possible to provide Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device. The Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block in the web browser settings the automatic acceptance of cookies or inform the Website User each time they are stored on the User’s terminal device. For details about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies please refer to your software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies stored on the terminal device of the Website User device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
11. For more information about cookies see the ‘Help’ section of the web browser menu.